Day 1: HA NOI – HA LONG (L, D)
• 08h00: early start to halong city on an air-conditioned mini bus that picks you up at your hotel 12h00-12:30: Noon arrival in halong city with the warmest Greeting at Hon Gai wharf (close the old ferry wharf). After Embark your cruise, join your fellow travelers for a Welcome Soft Drink and check-in registration.
• Pleasant sail to halong bay while fresh sea food lunch is served on board. Cross variety of spectacular rock formations like Monster Face, Tea pot & cup, Swan Rock.
• 15h30: arrive later afternoon at Vong Vieng floating village, transferred by bamboo boat and take an excursion to a large and age old village. Here there is chance to discover villager’s daily life as well as tradition culture. There also is time to swimming, kayaking around the bay and paddle throughout the hidden cave or relax and soak up the sun.
• 19:30: as the evening descends, return to the boat and set sail for charming islands ten mot vai cai islands. Enjoy traditional Vietnamese dinner before leisure time as there is option of activities such as squid fishing, karaoke, dancing, chatting with neighbor boat, etc.,
• Overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG (B, L, D)
• 06:00-07h30: early breathtaking view of amazing sunrise before soft Breakfast. your sightseeing tour this morning is exploring the Bai Tu Long Bay. After be transferred by smaller boat ( what kinds of boat), it is time to discover exotic “Doi” Cave ( Bat Cave). Here, an option is kayak through the grottoes to discover the mysterious beauty of nature, and get your cameras ready to picture some wild monkey surrounding as you cross Sea Mussel farm
• 12h30: log back in your cruise as Lunch be already set
• 13.30: your early afternoon sightseeing is to visit Van Gia fishing village, see and learn more about cultural life of fishermen, chance to be instructed sail by villagers, drop and catching fish net, etc..
• 15.15: cruise to Titop Island. You are at leisure for hanging around, swimming or climbing up to the top of the island and admire overlooking of wonderful Ha Long Bay.
• 17h00: back on mother boat. Time is free with complimentary cool drink
• 19h00: experience traditional Vietnamese Dinner and enjoy boat’s facilities at night
Day 3: HA LONG (B, L)
• 07h00: early pleasant cruise in time for a breakfast. Then see the Man Head rock, the Turtle, and Heaven Gate formations while heading to Sung Sot Cave which is one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay Time – • 12:30: Lunch is served on board before disembark to meet up the coach and back to hanoi
• 14.00: have a short break around 30 minutes in Dong Trieu town where you are relax and little shopping or take a cup of coffee
• 16.30: your tour ends with transfers to your hotel