|Number of Persons in Group
Tour cost per person (in USD)
|Tour package||1 pax||02-03 paxs||04-06 paxs||7 paxs up||Supplement for Single room|
|Royal Suite||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||Book Now|
Price valid until Sep 30, 2014.
Roundtrip transfers from Ha Noi to Ha Long and vice versa:
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel. Please contact if using private transfer – surcharged.
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point.
• Only one child under 5 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge. Extra child below 06 year olds is charged 25 USD per child per night.
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• No charge for cancellations made more than 07 days prior to cruise departure.
• Three day cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
• A round trip shuttle bus transfers from and to Ha Long city.
• Two nights accommodation in your chosen cabin type.
• 2 lunches; 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
• Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
• Complimentary use of kayak.
• Visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
• Visit to Sung Sot Cave.
• Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
• All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• All services not clearly included
0 Responses to "Vietnam War in the Highland"