Nationals of these countries listed below may visit Vietnam without visa for a period of time.Important note: The time distance between two continuous entries must be more than 30 days to enjoy visa free for both two entries. If the time distance is less than 30 days, they must apply for a visa for the second entry.
1. Citizens of the United Kingdom, France, German, Spain, Italy and Belarus are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 15 days
without visa. It is effective from 01 Jul 2015.
2. Those who travel to Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam and stay there within 30 days
are exempted from entry visa to Vietnam. If they want to visit other provinces or stay there more than 30 days, the Immigration Department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
3. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland are allowed to stay within 15 days
4. Citizens of Brunei are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 14 days
5. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 30 days
6. Citizens of Philippines are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 21 days
7. Citizens of France, Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports are allowed to stay within 90 days
or several visits of 6 months as from the date of arrival.
8. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies are allowed to stay within 60 days